Hampshire County Cruisers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hampshires Modified Car Scene

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

not havin much luck

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
apple
Admin
apple

not havin much luck Empty
PostSubject: not havin much luck   not havin much luck EmptyTue 15 Dec - 19:51:02

after gettin the new tyre fitted, the fuckin thing still goin flat. Also now gettin severe rubbage on left turns (not even full lock) and when goin over bumpy bits. A couple of the lads on MVOC reckon that even tho the tyre is the same size, it could still be a different shape? does that mean that the shoulders of the tyre are more of a right angle than curved? Dont want dramas with this car as I intend to keep her for a bit longer than usual. HHHHEEEELLLLPP!!!! Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
Back to top Go down
HOTROD
Admin
HOTROD

PostSubject: Re: not havin much luck   not havin much luck EmptyWed 16 Dec - 2:33:13

apps , get down to your local trye shop and ask em to seal the bead , all makes of tyres have diffrent shapes , they are not made to a uniform , so that could exsplain why its rubbin m8 , i will have a look when we pop up Very Happy
Back to top Go down
apple
Admin
apple

PostSubject: Re: not havin much luck   not havin much luck EmptyWed 16 Dec - 19:31:44

ha ha ha ha. and the story goes on.......
took her to a tyre place in the village to ask about why its not stayin inflated and why rubbin. they said what you have in the above post paul about the tyre shoulders bein possibly different. then to top it off, as i was movin the car from one workshop to another, i managed to scrape the exhaust apart. have left her at the workshop for the guys to reseal the tyre and have a look at the exhaust. fcuk me, cars can be annoyin sometimes. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: not havin much luck   not havin much luck Empty

Back to top Go down

not havin much luck
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hampshire County Cruisers :: PROBLEMS WITH YOUR CAR-
Jump to: